A great way to learn the principles behind drawing

 

 ⭑⭑⭑⭑  Growing up I was always sketching. Lots of horses (??) and all sorts of scenes and items. It was something I enjoyed but moved away from as I grew older and life became busier. Now, quite a few years on, I have felt the urge to take up a pencil again and saw this guide as a great way to dip my toe to see if I was as keen as I thought.

I so enjoyed this guide. It is accessible to all and great fun to use. The gradual build up of complexity is well done and provides solid guidance with each step. Helpful, as well, is the experimentation of different instruments – pencils, pens, colours, etc. Whether you have drawn previously or want to take it up as a mindfulness hobby, Easy Drawing is a wonderful guide easing the user into this wonderful past time.

Comments

Popular Posts