A great read

⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑  I can now say I've read all novels Michel Bussi has had translated into English, to date. I have had After the Crash for ages but only now got around to reading it. Over the years I have thought about reading it, especially after finishing his most current book, but didn't for whatever reason. I am glad as this has been the perfect gap-filler between his last and next thriller.

What I love about Michel Bussi is the originality of his novels. They vary nicely and don't feel remotely similar. He writes young girls so very well but here we have young adult Mark being the focal character. Yes, it's about a girl and an intriguing mystery, but she mostly features in either Mark or Crédule's recollections. And what a mystery! I loved the tension and the twists. Excellently crafted, as ever, and thoroughly gripping. If you haven't read a novel by Michel Bussi, you must. You really are missing a treasure.

Comments

Popular Posts